Movie No. 18 (2018): INCEPTION

Inception (2010)
Director: Christopher Nolan
Cast: Leonrado DiCaprio, Ken Watanabe, Marion Cotillard, Ellen Page, Joseph Gordon Lewitt, Cillian Murphy, Tom Hardy

I saw the film eight years ago. I was blown away despite a few parts of the movie that were confusing. I had to see those parts again to be sure. The idea of stealing ideas by invading other peoples' dreams is interesting but may be difficult to translate in film. But, Christopher Nolan pulled it off in style. Everything about the movie - from script, performances, visual and effects, editing, and photography - is brilliant.

Last month I saw the movie again on Fox Movies channel. Discovering some details that I may have failed to see during my first viewing seven years ago, I find the movie even better, more mind boggling, and more entertaining.

Rating: 4.0/4.0

Date seen: March 3, 2018

Comments

Popular Posts