The Lifeguard

I had this weird dream last night. In the dream I was swimming alone in an oval-shaped pool. I supposed it was deep because my feet never touched the floor everytime I tried to rest. I like this dream because in it I swam very well. I did all the different strokes. Then the life guard on his seat flashed a card with "Last 5 minutes" written on it. I saw it but ignored it; I would swim as long as I wanted. Then, maybe 5 minutes after, the water in pool disappeared. It was not clear whether it drained or evaporated. The lifeguard disappeared too. Was it the Rapture? I was left there in the middle of the pool, naked. I prayed for rain. Then it rained. After a while the pool is filled with water again. I tried the different strokes again. And the lifeguard appeared again. It was only at this time that I noticed the lifeguard was on wheel chair. The lifeguard was Erap! Ha ha ha! Then I woke up.

Comments

Popular Posts