The Bee And The Beatles

This is weird. Yesterday, I had a dream. I didn't remember most of the images I saw in the dream, but, shortly before I woke up, it was this image that I saw: A bee with black and yellow stripes on its body, curled like a fetus, was inside a refrigerator. It was either dead or just sleeping. Shortly after I woke up, I switched my laptop on, connected to the net, and opened the fb site. The very first entry on my fb site was this photograph of a bee, with black and yellow stripe on its body, pollinating a yellow flower. It was actually after I saw this lovely picture that I remember the bee in the refrigerator in my dream.

Is this another coincidence? Last week I dreamt that I was attending a Beatles concert. The concert ground was near a lake almost full of floating barges on which fans were picnicking. In my dream, there were five Beatles: John, Paul, George, Ringo and - why on earth was he there - my high school classmate! Too bad; before they could sing their first song, the dreaming ended. Shortly after I woke up, I checked my laptop. I left it on the night before bacause I was downloading the third episode of Glee Season 2. The download was complete. I checked the video. I scrolled it to a point more than midway in the video; it brought to the scene where Kurt was singing Beatles' I Wanna Hold Your Hand.

Then, on that same day, on my way to work, I dropped by the PMO to pay my monthly association fee. As I was waiting for the receipt, I listened carefully to the pipein music playing in the office and discerned that it was a different artist's version of If I Fell, a Beatles original.

Some minutes later, I was on the bus. Later, in the middle of the traffic, a college guy got in the bus. He was wearing a shirt with John Lennon's face printed on it. Then I put out my mp3 player. This time I intentionally searched for a Beatles song, and listened to it in private. I played my No. 1 favorite Beatles song: Across The Universe. I have the original and 4 other versions of this song in my player: David Bowie's, Rufus Wainwright's, Fiona Apple's, and Jim Sturgess'.

Comments

Popular Posts