Film Review: Winnie The Pooh (2011)

WINNIE THE POOH (Stephen J. Anderson and Don Hall, 2011)

The film is brief, charming, smart, and, of course, funny. Just like any Winnie the Pooh films, this one is absolutely enjoyable. Adults can enjoy this too. In fact, I'm not sure if children will appreciate the typography thing infused in the film (I'm not sure if that's how it's called). I really like all the characters of A.A. Milne's Winnie The Pooh. And I like old-fashioned animation.

This latest film has a simple plot: Eeyore has lost his tail and the gang led by Christopher Robin held a contest - to get a new tail for the adorable Eeyore. And this is the start of hilarious adventures and misadventures of these funny residents of the Hundred-Acre Woods.

I will never get tired of Winnie The Pooh. 

Comments

Popular Posts